Calling all wealthy patrons. You know where to find me.
... a two-year, 60-credit program focusing on project-based design work that incorporates a profound understanding of the ways design transforms social relations.
Students learn to practice:
- Reflective collaboration – working flexibly in multidisciplinary teams to solve highly complex problems
- Complexity modeling – visually modeling complex systems and social structures to yield new insights
- Critical reframing – examining problems and turning them into design opportunities
- Design-led research – articulating a research problem and exploring it through a design process
- Fitness prototyping – discovering an appropriate resolution of a problem that belongs to no single design field.